01 July 2020
The following consent of personal data processing is formed in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation.
By agreeing to this Agreement and leaving your personal details on the website https://studia-54.store/ (hereinafter the Site) while submitting the form of online inquiry regarding special offers and/or for any other reasons (registration), the User agrees to the personal data processing and sharing of the personal data with the personal data processing operator – LLC «54 СТОР» (PSRN: 1197847250897, TIN/IEC: 7841087475/784101001, legal address: 191014, Saint-Petersburg, Liteyny prospect, building 46а, quarters 9, office 2) (hereinafter the Operator), the owner of the Site, on the following conditions:
- The User:
- confirms that all provided details belong to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read the Agreement and the terms of his personal data processing; the data provided in the online inquiry’s form (registration); the Agreement’s content and the terms of his personal data processing are clear to him;
- expresses Consent of personal data processing without any reservations and limitations (hereinafter the Consent). The moment of the Consent acceptance is known as the designated field marking and clicking on the “submit” button in the Form on any Site page;
- confirms that by giving consent, he acts voluntarily, of his own free will and in his own interest.
- The following Consent is given to personal data processing with and without automation tools being used.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following User’s personal data provided by the User in the forms or files attached to the forms:
- last and first name;
- position, company name;
- phone number;
- area of interests, services and directions;
- e-mail address;
- other personal data provided by the User in the forms or files attached to the forms.
- The purpose of personal data processing is data storage and use, including:
- responses to the User’s inquiries;
- provision of the User’s utilization of the Operator’s Site;
- sending analytical materials to the Users and informing the Users of the upcoming promotions, discounts, and events organized by the Operator, as well as User registration for participation in such activities; promotional material distribution;
- conclusion of the agreement with the User.
- By accepting the terms of the following Consent, the User expresses his interest and gives the full consent that his personal data processing will include the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transferring (provision of access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
- The User's consent to personal data processing is definite, knowledgeable and conscientious.
- The execution of the following User's Consent is recognized in a simple written form.
- The Consent is indefinitely valid from the moment the data has been provided and can be revoked by the User by submitting a written application to the Operator, indicating the data specified in Article 14 of the Federal Law №152-FZ "On Personal Data", to the address: 191014, Saint-Petersburg, Liteyny prospect, building 46а, quarters 9, office 2.
- If the User withdraws personal data processing consent, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without giving consent to the User, if specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of the Article 6, Part 2 of the Article 10, and Part 2 of the Article 11 of the Federal Law №152-FZ "On Personal Data". In any other cases, the Operator is obligated to immediately stop processing the User's personal data in any form.
- While processing personal data, the Operator has the right to carry out the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transferring (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of the User’s personal data.
- The transferring process of the User's personal data to the third parties is not allowed, except for parties who are processing the personal data on behalf of the Operator’s concern and his behalf, and except for cases considered by the law. In the event of Users participating in the events organized by the Operator, the latter has the right to disclose the relevant personal data of the Users to those organizing such an event.
- The Operator owns the right to make changes to this Consent at any time. When making changes to the current version, the date of its last update has to be specified. The new version of the Consent comes into force from the moment of its publication, unless otherwise stated in the new version of the Consent.
Operator: LLC «54 СТОР»,
191014, Saint-Petersburg, Liteyny prospect, building 46а, quarters 9, office 2